CLAYBIRD shooting activities are suitable for everyone: the beginner, those who already enjoy clay pigeon shooting and those who are used to shooting the “real” thing. You can share the challenge, exhilaration and fun without a dead bird in sight, all year round.
- Ammunition for the day (First 500 rounds).
- Over/under shotgun.
- Clay birds as required for the day.
- Safety briefing on and ear protection.
- Morning teas and afternoon tea.
- Lunch if required.
- You will be supplied with a DVD from the day’s events.
- Travel can be arranged, as well as Lodge pick up or Queenstown airport pick up.
- Eco tourism and safety briefing.
We also cater for Hen and Stag parties, birthday parties, groups and corporate days. We are open all year for clay bird shooting.
Cost per person varies based on numbers, 500 bird day is $250 include GST for parties between 5-8 shooters.
For Claybird shooting tips, download or view our Shooting tips PDF.